the health and safety of our seniors and their families.
We can provide as few or as many services that a client may need.
* Initial consultation
* Individualized assessment
* Hospital discharge coordination
* Detailed care plan
* Management of home-based services
* Attend appointments with clients
* Referrals to accredited providers
* Assist with bill paying, insurance form
completion and medicaid application
* Long distance liaison for families
FINDING FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES
Aging Life Guides will guide families through the financial programs and
assist them applying for Medicaid and VA benefit as well as local and
community based program. If the need for a professional is necessary
we can help families connect with an appropriate Eldercare Lawyer, Estate
Lawyer or Financial Planner.
PLACEMENT IN A FACILITY
When the time comes that placement in a healthcare facility is necessary,
Aging Life Guides can lead you through the process. We do a thorough
evaluation to see what are the senior's needs, review their financial
situation, review surveys on facilities, and assist the family with tours,
and helping evaluate their options.
or (443) 207-8834
Guidance for older adults and their families
Copyright © 2016 Aging Life Guides. All rights reserved.
(443) 207-8834 | firstname.lastname@example.org